Nick joined Charles Taylor in 2008 following law school in London. He trained within the marine adjusting division, Richards Hogg Lindley, becoming a manager in 2010. Between 2011 and 2013, he was seconded to Jakarta to manage the hull division. During this period he travelled and worked extensively across Indonesia and the wider ASEAN region. On return to London, he continued to specialise in marine adjusting, with a focus on Turkey and the Middle East. In 2015 Nick transferred to Charles Taylor’s management services division as part of the new team configured for The Strike Club. Since then he has been the club’s underwriter with responsibility for the wider European region.
- Joined Charles Taylor in 2008
- Trained with Richard Hoggs Lindley, becoming a manager in 2010
- Seconded to Jakarta to manage the hull division between 2011-2013
- Qualified Solicitor (England & Wales)
- Senior Associate of the Association of Average Adjusters (UK)